CHP Communiqué Vol 20, No 48,
November 26, 2013
Protect Canada’s children from pornographic politics!
Phil Lees, president of P.E.A.C.E. (Public Education for Christian Equity), of Hamilton, Ontario, was recently invited to Hawaii by opponents of the campaign there to legalize same-sex “marriage.” They wanted to hear what effects that change had made in Canada. What Phil Lees told them must be shared with Canadians— because the effects of what the federal Liberals imposed by stealth on Canada eight years ago is only beginning to be felt here.
Those latent harmful effects were highlighted last month in Joe Warmington’s Toronto Sun column, in which he reproduced a poster distributed by the Toronto District School Board:
Study this poster closely. Notice that it includes images of men and women; men with men; women with women; a man with two women and a woman with two men. What does that say to you? What is the TDSB promoting?
Almost 20 years ago, the CHP warned that if the definition of marriage were changed to allow same-sex unions, polygamy would soon follow; and after that would come incest, pedophilia, and bestiality. Why? Because marriage has historically been legally limited in five categories: age, number, gender, propinquity (forbidden to close relatives), and species. When one restriction has been thoughtlessly pulled out, what justification remains for keeping the other four?
Now look at what is happening in our schools—not just high schools, but also middle schools, elementary schools, and even kindergarten!—since Canada legalized same-sex “marriage!” Here’s what Phil Lees reported:
Approval of same-sex marriage in Ontario was the tipping point for curriculum change. All Ontario schools must now:
– Offer Gay Straight Alliance Clubs (secondary schools),
– Integrate—into all subjects and grade levels—affirmative LGBT lifestyle messaging and activities
– Rent school facilities only to organizations that operate within the provincial code of conduct (state-sanctioned code, written by the Ontario Human Rights Commission).
SINCE SAME SEX MARRIAGE WAS LEGALIZED, HERE ARE SOME ACTUAL SAMPLE LESSONS IN ONTARIO SCHOOLS:
Any Primary Grade
– Teacher reads a book such as Gloria Goes to Gay Pride
– Teacher discusses different kinds of love and families
– Magazines with pictures of gay and lesbian couples are provided
– Children make a collage of pictures of different kinds of love and families (men passionately kissing men, and/or women passionately kissing women)
– Collages can be used to decorate classroom during Gay Pride Week.
Gr. 2 Unit—Both/And
– Students are taught that their gender has more to do with clothes they wear and activities in which they participate
– In a Toronto Sun news article entitled, “Warmington: Serious Gender Bender,” dated October 16, 2013, writer Joe Warmington began his article: “There are no rules for being a boy or a girl” — slogan on a TDSB poster. So now the Toronto District School Board is telling kids they don’t have to be boys or girls?”
– Grade 3
— teacher reads a story like Daddy’s Wedding, or King & King and talks about how marriage can be between two people of the same sex. Some classrooms then participate in a mock same sex mass wedding ceremony, then celebrate with cake and ice cream.
– 7th and 8th grade
– sex-ed curriculum includes information about conception and heterosexual activity. To not discriminate against LGBT, the new curriculum also includes references to homosexual sex.
Education After Same Sex Marriage:
– Sexual lifestyle messaging has been integrated into all subjects and grade levels
– GSA clubs are now mandatory (in high schools and middle schools)
– But faith clubs are often not allowed—because their values discriminate against GSA values
– Parental requests to be informed about sensitive curriculum are not respected
– Diplomatic disagreement in classrooms is considered “homophobia” (a word now banned by Associate Press as a “discriminatory slur”)
– Teachers are told there are no religious accommodations for them
– Students are allowed to use the washroom, change room, and shower facilities that are consistent with what they “perceive” to be their gender, not their anatomical sex.
Parents’ religious freedom is being taken away!
Now pressure is mounting—as we predicted—to legalize polygamy; indeed, some polygamous families are already drawing multiple welfare payments for multiple wives and their children. And our universities are teaching courses on “intergenerational sex”—pedophilia!
Only one political party in Canada opposes re-defining marriage: your CHP. Lend your support to the defence of marriage and the family today by becoming a member at chp.ca
Posts Tagged With: CHP
Ray: I ran in the 2008 Election as a candidate for the CHP Party in the Newmarket/ Aurora riding. I feel I should disclose this when promoting something the leader has to say. Because this article touched on matters of truth as promoted by Christians I thought it was an article that is worthy of repeating in our Blog. As always I welcome the comments of others. Let us know what you think of Jim’s article.
By Jim Hnatiuk – Leader of the Christian Heritage Party CHP Communiqué Vol 19, No 38, Sept 18, 2012
There is a huge difference between the open, honest exchange of ideas in a public debate and the indoctrination of a society through the use of manipulative propaganda.
The free market exchange of ideas is considered a “given” in countries like Canada, the United States, Great Britain, and many other countries that have democracies grounded in the rule of law. This freedom is what most of us have grown up with, it’s what we have come to expect, and we may even think it absurd if anyone suggests that Canada allows any less.
In contrast, Sharia-governed countries—like Iran today—will imprison or sentence to death those speaking what they believe to be true. But then again, Iran is on the other side of the world—isn’t it?
The Soviet Union had a long history of state atheism, which suppressed public expression over wide areas of its influence.
The atheist Mexican state in 1917 enacted enormous restrictions targeting the Catholic Church; one prohibition was even meant to keep Catholics from being educated in their own religion. Could that ever happen in Canada?
In 1793, Anacharsis Cloots, an atheistic French politician, declared that “Reason” and “Truth” were “supremely intolerant.” Was Cloots saying that truth was wrong? How ridiculous! But, maybe not. Wasn’t it just a few years ago our Canadian Human Rights Commission ruled that “Truth is no defence?”
So who or what represents Truth? Well, we know that Christianity certainly does. Christianity is the baseline of truth and thus is feared worldwide by those who mean to control others. In fact, Christians are persecuted worldwide, not because they are intolerant of others, but rather because they represent truth, and they, and others who understand truth, want to see that it is expressed in the free market exchange of ideas. Those who want to control people feel that the truth must be suppressed; dictators seek control of all public media so that they can silence any truth which they find inconvenient or embarrassing. They want to get rid of the Christians and, for that matter, get rid of anyone who demonstrates sympathy or admiration for Judeo-Christian values and principles.
Those of us who represent the Christian Heritage Party of Canada are indeed walking the high road because CHP Canada believes that the truth must be heard and restored within the educational, judicial, and legislative systems of our nation. Our party is not intolerant, it is not radically “right wing;” rather it is right on!
Should people fear our biblical values? You bet! Those people who want to control and intimidate the citizens of Canada will naturally fear the revealing light of the truth. On the other hand, those who love the truth should welcome an honest public debate about the issues facing our nation today. Both groups, those who fear the truth and those who welcome the debate, deserve to know something: CHP Canada is growing, our members are organizing, and we who love the truth are coming to take back our wonderful nation and to defend the principles upon which it was founded, principles—as stated in the Preamble to Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms— “that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law.” Won’t you join your voice with ours?
The time to get into the battle is now. Join the Christian Heritage Party of Canada and make your stand for freedom, a glorious part of our blessed Christian heritage.