CHP Communiqué Vol 20, No 48,
November 26, 2013
Protect Canada’s children from pornographic politics!
Phil Lees, president of P.E.A.C.E. (Public Education for Christian Equity), of Hamilton, Ontario, was recently invited to Hawaii by opponents of the campaign there to legalize same-sex “marriage.” They wanted to hear what effects that change had made in Canada. What Phil Lees told them must be shared with Canadians— because the effects of what the federal Liberals imposed by stealth on Canada eight years ago is only beginning to be felt here.
Those latent harmful effects were highlighted last month in Joe Warmington’s Toronto Sun column, in which he reproduced a poster distributed by the Toronto District School Board:
Study this poster closely. Notice that it includes images of men and women; men with men; women with women; a man with two women and a woman with two men. What does that say to you? What is the TDSB promoting?
Almost 20 years ago, the CHP warned that if the definition of marriage were changed to allow same-sex unions, polygamy would soon follow; and after that would come incest, pedophilia, and bestiality. Why? Because marriage has historically been legally limited in five categories: age, number, gender, propinquity (forbidden to close relatives), and species. When one restriction has been thoughtlessly pulled out, what justification remains for keeping the other four?
Now look at what is happening in our schools—not just high schools, but also middle schools, elementary schools, and even kindergarten!—since Canada legalized same-sex “marriage!” Here’s what Phil Lees reported:
Approval of same-sex marriage in Ontario was the tipping point for curriculum change. All Ontario schools must now:
– Offer Gay Straight Alliance Clubs (secondary schools),
– Integrate—into all subjects and grade levels—affirmative LGBT lifestyle messaging and activities
– Rent school facilities only to organizations that operate within the provincial code of conduct (state-sanctioned code, written by the Ontario Human Rights Commission).
SINCE SAME SEX MARRIAGE WAS LEGALIZED, HERE ARE SOME ACTUAL SAMPLE LESSONS IN ONTARIO SCHOOLS:
Any Primary Grade
– Teacher reads a book such as Gloria Goes to Gay Pride
– Teacher discusses different kinds of love and families
– Magazines with pictures of gay and lesbian couples are provided
– Children make a collage of pictures of different kinds of love and families (men passionately kissing men, and/or women passionately kissing women)
– Collages can be used to decorate classroom during Gay Pride Week.
Gr. 2 Unit—Both/And
– Students are taught that their gender has more to do with clothes they wear and activities in which they participate
– In a Toronto Sun news article entitled, “Warmington: Serious Gender Bender,” dated October 16, 2013, writer Joe Warmington began his article: “There are no rules for being a boy or a girl” — slogan on a TDSB poster. So now the Toronto District School Board is telling kids they don’t have to be boys or girls?”
– Grade 3
— teacher reads a story like Daddy’s Wedding, or King & King and talks about how marriage can be between two people of the same sex. Some classrooms then participate in a mock same sex mass wedding ceremony, then celebrate with cake and ice cream.
– 7th and 8th grade
– sex-ed curriculum includes information about conception and heterosexual activity. To not discriminate against LGBT, the new curriculum also includes references to homosexual sex.
Education After Same Sex Marriage:
– Sexual lifestyle messaging has been integrated into all subjects and grade levels
– GSA clubs are now mandatory (in high schools and middle schools)
– But faith clubs are often not allowed—because their values discriminate against GSA values
– Parental requests to be informed about sensitive curriculum are not respected
– Diplomatic disagreement in classrooms is considered “homophobia” (a word now banned by Associate Press as a “discriminatory slur”)
– Teachers are told there are no religious accommodations for them
– Students are allowed to use the washroom, change room, and shower facilities that are consistent with what they “perceive” to be their gender, not their anatomical sex.
Parents’ religious freedom is being taken away!
Now pressure is mounting—as we predicted—to legalize polygamy; indeed, some polygamous families are already drawing multiple welfare payments for multiple wives and their children. And our universities are teaching courses on “intergenerational sex”—pedophilia!
Only one political party in Canada opposes re-defining marriage: your CHP. Lend your support to the defence of marriage and the family today by becoming a member at chp.ca
Posts Tagged With: sex education
Many people have asked me, who is behind this radical sex education program confusing our young children with six gender teaching starting in kindergarten?
This movement was started by Dr. Alfred Kinsey who was a scientist, researcher and pedophile. Dr. Kinsey is cited on page 19 of Toronto District School Board curriculum guide Equitable and Inclusive Schools. Dr. Kinsey also published an 804 page book in 1948 that spawned the sex education programs of today’s children. He taught that children are sexual from birth and had orgasms as early as two months old. He used 317 men to rape hundreds of children, recording their every move, timed with a stopwatch. A few ways that Kinsey described children’s orgasms include kicking, screaming, hitting, convulsions and vomiting.
Kinsey’s infamous “table 34” (See Below) listed baby “orgasms” as young as 5 months old, and that a 4 year-old had 26 “orgasms” in 24 hours. This torture of little children led “scientists” to conclude that children need sex education as early as possible.
Now Ontario’s “Both/and — a curriculum resource for elementary school classrooms” states on page 18 “the idea of completely reforming the way that we as a culture think and speak about gender is daunting, at best. What better place to try though, than Kindergarten?”
As they teach Ontario ‘s precious children that they may be anyone of six genders and perform sexual experiments by inserting vegetables into each other, they do so based on the disturbing conclusions gleaned from Kinsey’s torture of children.
This must be stopped.
Please watch my TV Special on Dr. Kinsey, this Sunday Evening at 11:00 pm on Vision TV or at http://www.canadiantimes.ca
Also be sure to have your friends sign the petition at http://www.stopcorruptingchildren.ca
The TDSB wants to hear from you! Click here for more information
For the sake of the children please do not ignore this. I know you are busy but your action can help stop this insanity.
If not you, then who? If not now, when?
May God Bless You
We did a video program on how this problem has progressed on July 18, 2013
Dr. Charles McVety
President, Canada ChristianCollege and School of Graduate Theological Studies
A link regarding the Kinsey Report
Related Blog posting at another website
July 8, 2014,
Ray: The following is an update. Several have asked me to prove that Kinsey used more than one source for his report. It seems that Kinsey used several. The following is a documentary which gave the Kinsey institute ample opportunity to defend Kinsey but in doing so they admitted to a mass campaign of mail in surveys sent in by pedophiles and other sexual deviant behavior practitioners. So many that they have never bothered to catalog them. They also delved into Kinsey’s Homosexual interest. This is another taboo subject these days trying to connect homosexuality with pedophilia. Yet this information lends credence to the truth that homosexual interest also seems to lead to pedophile interest.
The following is the documentary.